28.6.07

All is a learning process...

June 28 2007



Finally the day i had been waiting for, the very last day of my attachment at PowerTek. I was here as required to undergo the UDP(Undergraduate Developement Programme).



My feeling is rather a mixture of all kinds;

happy cause it had finally ended...

sad cause it would be the last time i actually able to meet all Tanjong scholars. I will be missing all of them, i guess it would be very difficult for me to meet all of them, again...sob, sob...



Having to know them we had grown to be a family, and the friendship that had been bonded had been a pure and true.



So much i had learnt and over these two years i had became a better person.



I've learnt to develop myself so that i would become an all rounded person;

I've learnt not to have regret in life as all the "failure" that i encountered is just a learning process;

I've learnt to always be thankful to God for all that i had been blessed in my life.



I will learn and i am still learning...

No comments: