22.6.07

DayS At "work"

22 June 2007

Sitting at my desk, i am counting days. The clock seemed to be very cruel to me, as if it purposely ticks slower just to annoyed me each and everytime i looked at it. I need to endure this atmosphere for another week before i free myself from here for good.

Maybe because i am just here for temporary, and i have already set my mind that
"I'm leaving, soon!!".
But i am not enjoying every bit of it.

There is Soo* whom i thought to be all nice and friendly, then all of sudden she "attacked" me with her "sharp" words. Silly me, being new i cried, felt very sad and wondered what i did wrong. I was confused why she said that i hated her!!! At that moment i really thought it was my fault.

After days, as though nothing had happened she approached me and talking so-ever friendly to me. It was not that i am very cruel as not wanting to forgive her, but her attitude seemed so FAKE!!

It is easier to forgive, but to forget, I guess that will take a LOT of time, definitely!

The office gossip was another thing! It was so essential here, without it i could easily dozed off on my desk. Stories from maids, children, to their own colleague color my office day.

However, looking at the bright side of it, i am constantly learning how things worked around here. Not the technical part, but the human valueS. I may not have time to realize all these things if i am actually working here. I would have been too busy. Their attitudes and actions
are like a "live" class to me.

No comments: