31.3.09

How Fragile Life is?

How fragile life is I wondered?
Lives are snapped away from the body, living the mass behind, buried it underground with all the memories.



Lives are so fragile, too fragile, that it can break... no perfection in lives.
There are devils inside human, masquerading and pretending, once human unaware of it; we are being taken advantage of. Children, women and men became their victim. Every day, somebody’s daughter is raped and killed, a man being murdered, a women being abused, a foetus being abandoned and murdered.
How fragile their lives are?



Who is to be blame? We seek comfort in blaming someone for the misfortune. But honestly, why are human so cruel?
The devils are taking advantage; killing and robbing, and blaming their fate for that. Society in turn was blame for that mishap. I cried for justice when I read those cases, and always pray that I would never have to read that awful news the next day. Whose responsibility is that, is anyone up to hold that heavy responsibility? If it is not you, not me, then who?


Dear God, I pray that no one would ever to endure such suffering, it might seem impossible, but I prayed for the well-being of all. A series of event in my lives flashes in my head as I am writing this down. I think about my girlfriends, my guy friends, my family, my siblings...
Lives are so fragile, so treasure it, and keep yourself save, never give in for anyone to take advantage on us... Be cautious at all time...It’s a wild world out there.



No comments: