3.3.09

Destination or Journey?

Yeah I guess a picture paints a thousand pixel, opps i mean words. So many assignments, I know I had said this in my previous post but now is SUPER critical period. 24 hours seemed so short, time is so precious.


I guess many final year students feel it too, pressure to finish the project theses and projects, my gosh it's all work and work. Working life must be like this i guess.






Many always think of life as a journey, the path that leads to our destination. Always they said it's the journey matters the most rather than the destionation, but how can this be true, cause we need to focus on the end result and therefore tends to neglect the process all together.


But one question remains in me: What I Must Accomplished to Make Me Truly Happy?

No comments: